THE CLARK COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY ALLIANCE (CCMSA) was officially chartered with the Nevada State Medical Association Alliance (NSMAA) and the national affiliate the American Medical Association Alliance (AMAA) in 1949. CCMSA is a non-profit service organization comprised of spouses of members of the Clark County Medical Society and the American Medical Association. Primarily a service organization, CCMSA focuses on health-related needs in the community, initiating their own projects or providing volunteer hours and monetary assistance to charitable organizations or groups. Members’ special interests are also accommodated, with groups organized on subjects such as parenting, literature, food, and crafts. When called upon by the Clark County Medical Society, CCMSA also provides them with support on their projects.
• To promote health education
• To encourage participation of volunteers in activities that meet health needs
• To initiate and support health related charitable endeavors
• To uphold the programs of the Nevada State Medical Association Alliance
• To assist in those programs of the Clark County Medical Society that improve the health and quality of life for all people.