THE CLARK COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY ALLIANCE (CCMSA) was officially chartered with the Nevada State Medical Association Alliance (NSMAA) and the national affiliate the American Medical Association Alliance (AMAA) in 1949. CCMSA is a non-profit service organization comprised of spouses of members of the Clark County Medical Society and the American Medical Association. Primarily a service organization, CCMSA focuses on health related needs in the community, initiating their own projects or providing volunteer hours and monetary assistance to charitable organizations or groups. Members’ special interests are also accommodated, with groups organized on subjects such as parenting, literature, food and crafts. When called upon by the Clark County Medical Society, CCMSA also provides them with support on their projects.
who we are
It’s SO EASY Now!
renew your membership!
PAY NOW online with the Pay Pal Feature OR Download an Application and Mail in Your Check!
Use the Paypal button below to join or renew your membership:
- To promote health education
- To encourage participation of volunteers in activities that meet health needs
- To initiate and support health related charitable endeavors
- To uphold the programs of the Nevada State Medical Association Alliance
- To assist in those programs of the Clark County Medical Society that improve the health and quality of life for all people.